GPT-3: Can it really predict the future for USA for next 5 years?
To improve your local-language experience, sometimes we employ an auto-translation plugin. Please note auto-translation may not be accurate, so read original article for precise information.
GPT-3 time machine to predict future U.S. political and economic course
We have tried to use the newly released GPT text-davinci-003 by Open AI to forecast what will happen to the USA in the coming years.
Everything works oddly with GPT-3 neurons this size: first, you assign it a function, like “It is the year 2050,” like I did. And add a lot of details, like the fact that you are a renowned doctor of science in both history and economics. You outline the main global effects of a 2022 military invasion of Ukraine. You discuss how the 2022 crisis affected US domestic policy, highlighting significant events over time and so on.
An AI model of this size may generate incredibly intriguing and logical timelines because it is trained on absolutely every scenario, all potential world governments, and regimes. It’s not a time machine but the result of an intriguing prediction experiment. It will be interesting to see how accurate the prediction was.
Understanding that the first paragraph specifies the outcome of what is created next makes it crucial to try to provide a “raw input.” You can further narrow the forecast by building dozens of them and selecting the one that comes true if you enter what is on the news agenda.
Here is a prediction for the next five years from the new GPT.
US in 2023
- The economies of other countries will undoubtedly have an impact on the US economy.
- The current trade war with China is likely to have a significant impact on the US economy in 2023.
- Interest rates rise, and it could have a negative impact. The US government is currently running a large budget deficit, which could have a negative impact, too.
- In addition, the US economy will be in a recession. This will cause the government to cut back on spending and increase taxes. This will put a strain on the people of the United States and could lead to civil unrest.
- AI will become more powerful and capable of complex tasks.
- Patients will have greater access to personalized medicine, as doctors will be able to tailor treatments to the individual. 3D printing will also become more prevalent in medicine, as prosthetics and implants will be able to be custom-made for each patient.
- One trend that is likely to continue is the increasing use of technology in policing. This includes everything from body-worn cameras to predictive analytics. Police forces are also likely to become more diverse, with a greater focus on hiring officers from minority groups.
US in 2024
- In 2024, the United States will undergo a major political upheaval. The current two-party system will be replaced by a new system that is more representative of the American people. This new system will be more responsive to the needs of the people and will better reflect the will of the voters. Additionally, the new system will be more efficient and effective in governing the country.
- Donald Trump will run for president again in 2024.
- Mark Zuckerberg plans to step down as Facebook’s CEO in 2024.
- AI will become more widespread and integrated into more everyday applications.
- In 2024, advances in medical technology will allow us to treat more conditions with greater efficacy than ever before. Conditions that were previously untreatable will be manageable, and new treatments will be developed for conditions that we currently have no way of treating.
- We can expect that police will continue to use technology to help them do their jobs more effectively. This could include things like body cameras, drones, and facial recognition software. We can also expect that police will continue to face challenges in the years ahead. This could include things like budget cuts, violence, and rising crime rates.
US in 2025
- Experts believe that the country will continue to grow and prosper.
- This year, the country will face a number of challenges that could test its strength and stability. From economic inequality to climate change to the rise of AI, the United States will need to grapple with some tough problems in the years to come.
- In 2025, Joe Biden will be 74 years old. He will have served two terms as President of the United States and will be term-limited from seeking a third. It is also possible that he will continue to work on issues that are important to him, such as cancer research or fighting climate change.
- AI will also become more specialized, with different AI systems designed for specific tasks or domains.
- The cost of healthcare will continue to rise as more and more people will be able to access treatment. However, this will be offset by the fact that fewer people will need to be hospitalized, as treatments will be more effective. In general, people will live longer and healthier lives thanks to the advances in medicine.
US in 2026
- The economy will continue to grow, although at a slower rate than in previous years.
- Inflation and interest rates are expected to rise, and there may be another recession.
- The job market is expected to remain tight, with competition for jobs remaining high.
- The population is expected to continue to grow, although at a slower rate than in recent years.
- The number of people aged 65 and over is expected to increase, while the number of people aged 18-34 is expected to decrease.
- The number of immigrants is also expected to increase.
- Crime rates are expected to remain stable or decrease slightly.
- The number of natural disasters is expected to increase due to climate change.
US in 2027
- First, the population is expected to continue to grow, reaching an estimated 350 million people.
- The economy is also projected to grow, with a GDP of around $28 trillion.
- And finally, we can expect to see a continued rise in technological advancements and innovations.
- In 2027, AI will be used to assist humans in their everyday lives, as well as to manage complex tasks, such as healthcare, finance, and transportation.
- By 2027, we will have developed effective treatments for a wide range of diseases, including cancer, heart disease, and Alzheimer’s. We will also have made significant progress in developing artificial organs and implantable devices. Gene editing will become a commonplace treatment for genetic disorders.
- Another issue that is likely to affect policing in the next five years is the ongoing funding crisis. Many police forces are already understaffed and underfunded, and this is likely to continue as governments try to balance budgets. This could lead to even more cutbacks and a further decline in the quality of policing.
- Politically, the country will probably be more divided than it is today, as the current administration’s policies continue to polarize the country. However, despite these divisions, the country will come together to celebrate its long history and bright future.
No one can say for sure what the future will hold, but it is important to consider all of the potential outcomes. Only by doing so can we be prepared for whatever may come our way. GPT is an AI that is extremely optimistic, in my opinion, but despite the most pessimistic predictions of a sledgehammer terror in decades, there must at least be one optimist.
Read more about GPT-3:
In line with the Trust Project guidelines, please note that the information provided on this page is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as legal, tax, investment, financial, or any other form of advice. It is important to only invest what you can afford to lose and to seek independent financial advice if you have any doubts. For further information, we suggest referring to the terms and conditions as well as the help and support pages provided by the issuer or advertiser. MetaversePost is committed to accurate, unbiased reporting, but market conditions are subject to change without notice.