- Company – CRYPTOMERIA LABS PTE. LTD. registered in SINGAPORE with company number: 202131912H and registered 390 ORCHARD ROAD, 07-03 PALAIS RENAISSANCE.
- News Portal – operated by the Company and available at https://mpost.io
- Metaverse Post – collective name that may refer to either the Company or the News Portal or both
- Visitor – an individual visiting the News Portal
- Guidelines – the legal principles that are applicable to the Company by the meaning of the Company’s jurisdiction or by the meaning of legal applicability
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
- Personal Data – it means any information relating to a Visitor that identifies or can identify a Visitor and which includes, e.g. the Visitor’s name, address and identification number.
Purpose, scope and other definitions
In this privacy statement, Visitor data may be referred to as either “personal data” or “personal information”. The Company may also sometimes collectively refer to the processing, collection, protection and storage of a Visitor’s personal data, or any such activity, as the “processing” of such personal data.
Collection of personal data
The Company collects information necessary to provide and improve services. As a Visitor, an individual has the right to request how the Company collects personal information by contacting Metaverse Post support [email protected]
Subscribe to newsletter
Visitors will have the opportunity to subscribe to a newsletter provided by the Company by providing their email addresses when choosing a subscription option. For this reason, the Visitor agrees to get email by giving his email address straightforwardly to the Company using the option on the News Portal site.
Purposes of protecting legitimate interests
The Company processes personal data to protect the legitimate interests pursued by Metaverse Post or a third party. Legitimate interest is when the Company has a business, commercial or legal reason for using the Visitor’s information. Even so, he must not unfairly go against what is right and best for the Visitor.
Examples of activities include:
- initiating litigation and preparing our defense in litigation;
- the measures and processes we put in place to ensure the Company’s IT security and system security, potential crime prevention, asset security, access control and anti-intrusion measures;
- business management measures and further development of the Company’s products and services;
- the transfer, assignment (whether outright or as security for obligations) and/or sale to one or more persons and/or the imposition and/or encumbrance of any or all of the benefits, rights, title or interests of the Company under any agreement between the Visitor and the Company.
The Company may use the Visitor’s data, such as location or transaction history, to deliver any news, analysis, research, reports, campaigns, or learning opportunities that may be of interest to the Visitor, to the Visitor’s registered email address, if provided to the Company.
Visitors generally reserve the privilege to change this choice assuming they never again wish to get such information and may unsubscribe at any time.
Control and processing of personal data of the Visitor
Metaverse Post and any agents it employs to collect, store or process personal data, as well as any third parties acting on behalf of the Company, may collect, process and store personal data provided by the Visitor.
For the purposes of processing and storing personal data provided by the Visitor in any jurisdiction within the European Union or outside the European Union, the Company hereby confirms that this will be carried out in accordance with all applicable laws.
The Company may also use authorized external processors to process Visitor data on the basis of concluded service contracts, which are governed by the Company’s instructions for the protection of data related to Visitors. Agreements are important for both parties to understand their responsibilities and obligations. Such suppliers will provide various services as agreed with the Company. When the Company is required or permitted to disclose information without consent, the Company will not disclose more information than is necessary to achieve the purpose of disclosure.
How the Company processes the Visitor’s personal data for marketing activities
The Company may process Visitor’s personal data in order to inform Visitors about products, services or offers that may be of interest to them. The Company examines all such information to form an idea of what is needed or what may be of interest to Visitors.
In some cases, profiling can be used. Profiling is a process in which Visitor data is automatically processed in order to evaluate certain personal aspects and further provide the Visitor with targeted marketing information about products. Visitors have the right to object at any time to the processing of the Visitor’s personal data for marketing purposes or to opt out of receiving marketing e-mails from the Company by contacting the Company’s Visitors Service Department at any time as follows:
by email: [email protected]
website customer support
The period of storage of the Visitor’s personal information
The Company will store the Visitor’s personal data for five years as required by law. In some cases, this period may be extended. When the Company no longer needs to store the Visitor’s personal data, it will securely delete or destroy it.
The visitor’s right to erasure
The right to erasure does not confer an absolute “right to be forgotten”. Individuals have the right to delete personal data and prevent their processing under certain circumstances:
- if personal data is no longer needed in connection with the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed;
- when an individual revokes consent;
- where individuals object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest in continuing the processing;
- when personal data was processed unlawfully (i.e. otherwise in violation of the GDPR);
- when personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation;
There are certain circumstances in which the right to erasure does not apply and the Company may refuse to comply with the request.
In what cases can the Company refuse to fulfill a request for erasure?
Metaverse Post may refuse to comply with a deletion request if personal data is processed for the following reasons:
- comply with a legal obligation to perform tasks of public interest or to exercise official authority;
- exercising or defending legal claims.
Geographic processing area
Generally, visitor data is processed within the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA), but in some cases it is transferred to and processed in countries outside the EU/EEA.
The transfer and processing of visitor data outside the EU/EEA may be subject to appropriate safeguards and actions based only on legal grounds.
Upon request, the Visitor can receive additional information about the transfer of the Visitor’s data to countries outside the EU/EEA.
Changes to this privacy statement
The Company reserves the right to change or supplement this Privacy Statement unilaterally, without prior notice and at any time in accordance with this provision.
The Company’s website uses small files known as cookies to enhance its functionality and improve the overall experience of the Visitor.
The company sets persistent cookies for statistical purposes. Persistent cookies also allow the Company to track and determine the location and interests of Visitors, as well as improve the quality of the Company’s services on the portal.
Monitoring and review
The Company will regularly monitor the effectiveness of this Policy and, in particular, the quality of the implementation of the procedures described in the Policy, and, if necessary, reserves the right to correct any shortcomings.
In addition, the Company will review the Policy at least once a year. The Company will inform its Visitors of any material changes to this Policy by posting an updated version of this Policy on its website(s).