10 Best AI Podcasts for 2023
To improve your local-language experience, sometimes we employ an auto-translation plugin. Please note auto-translation may not be accurate, so read original article for precise information.
Listening to these best AI podcasts is a valuable way to stay updated on the latest developments and insights in the constantly evolving field. We’ve compiled the top 10 AI podcasts for 2023, providing valuable information, engaging discussions, and professional perspectives on the future of AI, regardless of your experience or interest level.
- 0. Edge of AI
- 1. The AI Podcast by NVIDIA
- 2. Practical AI by Changelog Media
- 3. AI in Business Podcast by Daniel Faggella
- 4. Machine Learning Street Talk by Dr. Tim Scarfe
- 5. AI Today by Cognilytica
- 6. The Gradient
- 7. The TWIML AI Podcast by Sam Charrington
- 8. AI Podcast by Lex Fridman
- 9. Data Skeptic by Kyle Polich
- 10. The Robot Brains Podcast
0. Edge of AI
The “Edge of AI Podcast” provides a comprehensive exploration of the rapidly evolving field of artificial intelligence, featuring interviews with prominent figures such as David Stork, an Adjunct Professor at Stanford, and Eathan Janney, a polymath with expertise in arts, sciences, and entrepreneurship. The podcast highlights how AI is not just a technological advancement but also a potential factor that could significantly change various industries and societal norms.
- #1 Edge Of AI Podcast | Episode Intro
- #2 Edge Of AI Podcast | AI’s Journey: From Object Recognition to Artistic Appreciation with Dr. David G. Stork
1. The AI Podcast by NVIDIA
Let’s start with a podcast with a very apt name: AI Podcast. It is hosted by an experienced journalist Noah Kravitz and features interviews with technology leaders about the impact of AI, deep learning, and machine learning on the current world. The podcast is available on various platforms such as Google, Apple, Spotify, Overcast, Amazon Music, PlayerFM, and Soundcloud. Each 25-minute episode explores the impact of AI. The podcast has been highly praised and has garnered 3.4 million listens so far. Episodes explore Yves Jacquier’s prediction of generative AI revolutionizing gaming, Peter Ma’s exploration of AI signals for alien life, and the potential of AI-empowered drones to provide real-time updates on endangered African Black Rhinos.
2. Practical AI by Changelog Media
Practical AI features discussions about AI and related topics, such as neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, GANs, AIOps, MLOps, and more. Hosted by AI strategist Chris Benson and data scientist Daniel Whitenack, the podcast is designed for technology professionals, business people, students, enthusiasts, and expert guests who want to keep up with the latest advances in AI.
- It focuses on productive implementations and real-world scenarios and aims to make “artificial intelligence practical, productive, and accessible to everyone.” Listeners can expect lively discussions and insights from industry experts in each episode.
3. AI in Business Podcast by Daniel Faggella
The AI in Business Podcast is a podcast for non-tech native business leaders seeking AI opportunities in their organizations. Hosted by Daniel Faggella, CEO of Emerj Artificial Intelligence Research, the podcast features interviews with top AI executives from Fortune 500 companies and startup unicorns. It explores current trends, real-world use cases, and best practices for AI adoption.
- The most recent episodes include: “AI and Responsibility in Financial Services – with Scott Zoldi of FICO,” “Laying the Groundwork for AI Transformation through Infrastructure – with Carm Taglienti of Insight,” and “The Foundational Phase of CX Transformation – with Aamar Hussain of Microsoft.”
4. Machine Learning Street Talk by Dr. Tim Scarfe
The MLST podcast, based on academic research, features in-depth discussions with prominent AI figures, covering current AI affairs. The hosts believe in intellectual diversity in AI and explore major ideas without hype. Listeners can expect thoughtful insights and meaningful conversations on the latest trends and developments. Recommended episodes include “Avoiding AGI Apocalypse – Connor Leahy” and “Prof. Chris Summerfield – Natural General Intelligence.”
5. AI Today by Cognilytica
AI Today provides information about the current state of artificial intelligence. The podcast discusses AI topics, interviews experts, and aims to uncover real-world insights into AI adoption and implementation. It’s a popular choice for those seeking practical insights into AI practices by enterprises, public sector agencies, thought leaders, technology companies, pundits, and experts. It aims to cut through hype and provide practical insights.
- The hosts are Kathleen Walch and Ronald Schmelzer, who are both founders and managing partners of Cognilytica, an AI and data-focused firm.
6. The Gradient
The Gradient Podcast and Gradient Magazine provide a platform for AI enthusiasts to stay updated on advancements and explore diverse perspectives. The Podcast features interviews with various AI researchers, while the Magazine offers in-depth articles on AI research and ethical considerations. The Update newsletter delivers curated content directly to subscribers.
- The Mastodon instance Sigmoid Social serves as a decentralized social networking platform for the AI community to connect and collaborate.
7. The TWIML AI Podcast by Sam Charrington
The TWIML AI Podcast, launched in mid-2016, aims to make ML and AI more accessible to a wider audience. It features a diverse range of voices from researchers, practitioners, and innovators, aiming to enhance the lives of listeners and their communities. With over seven million downloads and a large community following, TWIML offers online meetups, study groups, conferences, and educational content. Hosted by industry analyst, speaker, commentator, and thought leader Sam Charrington, the podcast brings top minds and ideas to a broad audience of ML/AI researchers, data scientists, engineers, and tech-savvy business and IT leaders.
8. AI Podcast by Lex Fridman
Another title on this list is Artificial Intelligence: AI Podcast, hosted by Lex Fridman, is a series of conversations that cover technology, science, and human experience. Lex, an AI researcher at MIT, engages in discussions on topics ranging from history, philosophy, intelligence, consciousness, love, and power. While the podcast features conversations with industry leaders from various fields, Lex is widely known for his interviews with the most brilliant minds in the industry.
- Lex Fridman’s podcast has gained immense popularity due to its ability to attract a mainstream audience. It features interviews with tech moguls like Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg, and linguist Noam Chomsky on potential war between China and the US. One of its most popular AI episodes is with Sam Altman. The podcast is available on platforms like Apple, Spotify, and YouTube, with over 2.68 million subscribers and 330 million views.
9. Data Skeptic by Kyle Polich
Kyle Polich, the founder and host of Data Skeptic, interviews experts in the fields of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science. Launched in 2014, Data Skeptic has become a reputable source on these topics with millions of downloads and hundreds of interviews. The podcast runs in seasons, each exploring a specific theme and featuring active researchers and industry professionals.
- Beyond the podcast, Polich’s consulting firm focuses on algorithmic design, cloud infrastructure, and end-to-end machine learning solutions for small and medium enterprises. Some interesting podcasts include “Measuring Trust in Robots with Likert Scales,” “AI Decision-Making,” and “The Agent Model of Artificial Intelligence.”
10. The Robot Brains Podcast
The Robot Brains Podcast is hosted by Pieter Abbeel, an esteemed AI researcher, professor, and entrepreneur. In each episode, he interviews leading experts from around the world who are striving to create robots with brains. Pieter’s extensive knowledge of AI and network enable him to understand the advancements in conscious computers, mindful machines, and rational robots, asking crucial questions and gaining a comprehensive understanding.
- The podcast features notable guests such as Andrej Karpathy, Director of AI at Tesla, Sergey Levine, Professor at UC Berkeley, and Ilya Sutskever, Co-Founder and Chief Scientist of OpenAI.
|Recommended post: 10 Best NFT Podcasts to Listen to in 2022|
How can I stay informed about AI and machine learning through podcasts?
There are many great AI podcasts available to help you stay informed about the latest developments in the field of AI and machine learning. You can search for these podcasts on various online platforms, such as Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Google Podcasts. You can also subscribe to RSS feeds, email newsletters, and social media accounts to stay updated on new episodes and guest appearances.
Can listening to AI podcasts help me in my career or business?
AI podcasts can significantly benefit individuals in their careers or businesses, particularly those in fields related to AI or technology. Staying updated with the latest developments, trends, and best practices in AI and machine learning can give a competitive edge. Podcasts often feature interviews with industry experts, providing valuable insights and perspectives that can inform work or strategy.
What sets the top AI podcasters apart from the rest?
Top AI podcasters offer unique perspectives and expert guest appearances, presenting complex ideas in an understandable manner for a diverse audience. They provide valuable insights and analysis for both beginners and experts. These podcasters also have a strong following and engage with their audience through social media and events, fostering a strong community.
Is it possible to interact with the hosts or guests of these AI podcasts?
Podcasts may offer opportunities for listeners to ask questions, participate in Q&A sessions, or engage with hosts or guests through social media accounts or online forums. It’s recommended to check the podcast’s website or social media pages for any interaction opportunities.
The top 10 AI podcasts offer a comprehensive resource for both beginners and experts to stay informed about the evolving landscape of AI, covering technical discussions and exploring ethical and societal implications, catering to various interests and interests.
- The First-Ever AI-Created Podcast Features an Interview with Steve Jobs by Joe Rogan
- 10 Best NFT Podcasts to Listen to in 2022
- Best metaverse podcast for 2023
- New AI Model Synthesizes Realistic Speech Using YouTube and Podcasts
In line with the Trust Project guidelines, please note that the information provided on this page is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as legal, tax, investment, financial, or any other form of advice. It is important to only invest what you can afford to lose and to seek independent financial advice if you have any doubts. For further information, we suggest referring to the terms and conditions as well as the help and support pages provided by the issuer or advertiser. MetaversePost is committed to accurate, unbiased reporting, but market conditions are subject to change without notice.