The Trust Project is a worldwide group of news organizations working to establish transparency standards.
To improve your local-language experience, sometimes we employ an auto-translation plugin. Please note auto-translation may not be accurate, so read original article for precise information.
- Yikes, the crypto markets are still in lousy shape, with Bitcoin below $20,000 and Ethereum closing in on the sub-$1,000 mark.
- UAE-based healthcare company Thumbay Group is building the first Metaverse hospital. Patients will have access via VR and AR. Remote healthcare just got a little less remote.
- Singer Chris Brown’s NFT venture is a major failure, with fans only minting a few hundred out of thousands of available non-fungible tokens. Meanwhile, his ex Rihanna is a self-made billionaire.
- Men’s magazine Playboy is now in the Metaverse via The Sandbox. The “MetaMansion” Playboy experience will contain content from the magazine’s archives, NFT releases, and other programmed events. Put your bunny ears on and go.
GameStonks, er, GameStop has launched its own NFT marketplace and is set to offer $100 million in grant money for great game developers.
- Major Korean blockchain company Dunamu is fueling new South Korean Web3 startups with up to $380 million in funding and is set to open up thousands of new job opportunities.
Read related posts:
Any data, text, or other content on this page is provided as general market information and not as investment advice. Past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future results.