Metaverse Daily for July 12: Crypto markets still falling, the first Metaverse hospital, and GameStop NFTs
To improve your local-language experience, sometimes we employ an auto-translation plugin. Please note auto-translation may not be accurate, so read original article for precise information.
- Yikes, the crypto markets are still in lousy shape, with Bitcoin below $20,000 and Ethereum closing in on the sub-$1,000 mark.
- UAE-based healthcare company Thumbay Group is building the first Metaverse hospital. Patients will have access via VR and AR. Remote healthcare just got a little less remote.
- Singer Chris Brown’s NFT venture is a major failure, with fans only minting a few hundred out of thousands of available non-fungible tokens. Meanwhile, his ex Rihanna is a self-made billionaire.
- Men’s magazine Playboy is now in the Metaverse via The Sandbox. The “MetaMansion” Playboy experience will contain content from the magazine’s archives, NFT releases, and other programmed events. Put your bunny ears on and go.
GameStonks, er, GameStop has launched its own NFT marketplace and is set to offer $100 million in grant money for great game developers.
- Major Korean blockchain company Dunamu is fueling new South Korean Web3 startups with up to $380 million in funding and is set to open up thousands of new job opportunities.
Read related posts:
In line with the Trust Project guidelines, please note that the information provided on this page is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as legal, tax, investment, financial, or any other form of advice. It is important to only invest what you can afford to lose and to seek independent financial advice if you have any doubts. For further information, we suggest referring to the terms and conditions as well as the help and support pages provided by the issuer or advertiser. MetaversePost is committed to accurate, unbiased reporting, but market conditions are subject to change without notice.