The Trust Project is a worldwide group of news organizations working to establish transparency standards.
Let’s have a look at the latest metaverse news.
- DeFi news: The price of the Metaverse Index is soaring, up by 8.15%, and the token is now trading for $46.41. MVI has seen an approximately $12 rise over the last seven days. Bluechip NFT Index is also seeing a price increase, with the price rising from 37.85 ETH to 47.08 ETH during the previous 24 hours. Finally, metaverse Land Index has similarly experienced a price increase, now trading at 2.13 ETH.
- Bitcoin prices are rising, with the coin trading for nearly $23,800. Famed meme-coin Dogecoin DOGE is up by 9.37%, marking one of the highest price increases today. Metaverse coins are also doing well, with Flow and ApeCoin up by 7.06% and 10.88%, respectively.
- Snapshot just released a shielded voting feature to democratize DAO governance and promote voting among those with lesser voting power. The new feature will not share real-time results but will only inform how many voters have participated until the vote is over.
- Bitcoin gaming ecosystem Zebedee received $35 million in a funding round led by Kingsway Capital, with participation from companies like Final Fantasy developer Square Enix.
- Azuki drops real-life jackets for Azuki Twin Tigers NFT. People have 30 days to order their high fashion jackets, with a price tag of $2,000, for free.
- Chocolatier Cadbury Gems has announced the upcoming release of a charity NFT collection. Cadbury will turn children’s art into NFTs to raise funds for underprivileged children in India to support their education and get them to school.
Read related posts:
Any data, text, or other content on this page is provided as general market information and not as investment advice. Past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future results.