Metaverse Daily for 20 July: Snapshot launches shielded voting; Cadbury to release charity NFT
To improve your local-language experience, sometimes we employ an auto-translation plugin. Please note auto-translation may not be accurate, so read original article for precise information.
Let’s have a look at the latest metaverse news.
- DeFi news: The price of the Metaverse Index is soaring, up by 8.15%, and the token is now trading for $46.41. MVI has seen an approximately $12 rise over the last seven days. Bluechip NFT Index is also seeing a price increase, with the price rising from 37.85 ETH to 47.08 ETH during the previous 24 hours. Finally, metaverse Land Index has similarly experienced a price increase, now trading at 2.13 ETH.
- Bitcoin prices are rising, with the coin trading for nearly $23,800. Famed meme-coin Dogecoin DOGE is up by 9.37%, marking one of the highest price increases today. Metaverse coins are also doing well, with Flow and ApeCoin up by 7.06% and 10.88%, respectively.
- Snapshot just released a shielded voting feature to democratize DAO governance and promote voting among those with lesser voting power. The new feature will not share real-time results but will only inform how many voters have participated until the vote is over.
- Bitcoin gaming ecosystem Zebedee received $35 million in a funding round led by Kingsway Capital, with participation from companies like Final Fantasy developer Square Enix.
- Azuki drops real-life jackets for Azuki Twin Tigers NFT. People have 30 days to order their high fashion jackets, with a price tag of $2,000, for free.
- Chocolatier Cadbury Gems has announced the upcoming release of a charity NFT collection. Cadbury will turn children’s art into NFTs to raise funds for underprivileged children in India to support their education and get them to school.
Read related posts:
In line with the Trust Project guidelines, please note that the information provided on this page is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as legal, tax, investment, financial, or any other form of advice. It is important to only invest what you can afford to lose and to seek independent financial advice if you have any doubts. For further information, we suggest referring to the terms and conditions as well as the help and support pages provided by the issuer or advertiser. MetaversePost is committed to accurate, unbiased reporting, but market conditions are subject to change without notice.