The Trust Project is a worldwide group of news organizations working to establish transparency standards.
Let’s have a look at metaverse news from the last couple of days:
- DeFi news: The Metaverse Index is still in the green, with the price reaching $42.91, up by another 1.66%. Bluechip NFT Index is also on the rise, now trading at 37.85 ETH, while Metaverse Land Index is up from yesterday’s price of 1.10 ETH to 1.81 ETH.
- Bitcoin remains stable, ether prices are on the rise, and Solana is up by 10%. On-chain data suggests the market might be entering a recovery stage, with the worst of crypto winter behind us.
- Three Arrow Capital bankruptcy rundown: There’s $3 billion debt, the 3AC’s leaders Su Zhu and Kyle Davies are missing, and no one knows what’s going on with the company’s assets. While creditors are trying to get their money back, there are still more questions than answers.
- NFT registration Premint was hacked, costing users 320 blue-chip NFTs, including BYAC, Goblintown, and Moonbirds, and more than $400,000 worth of ether.
- The Nelson Mandela Foundation is launching an NFT collection with the NFT marketplace Glorious Digital. Mandela’s photos and personal documents will be released as NFTs, with the funds going towards the Foundation.
- Meta avatars are getting a makeover—DressX is creating new fashion options for Meta avatars. In addition, Meta’s Avatar store will have a new fashion collection available every month.
Read related posts:
Any data, text, or other content on this page is provided as general market information and not as investment advice. Past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future results.