ZK Community Breakfast
Cryptomeria Capital, Starknetics and zkPass Host ZK Community Breakfast: A Remarkable Success Fostering Innovation in ZK Technology
Cryptomeria Capital, in collaboration with Starknetics and zkPass, hosted the first ZK Community Breakfast event on May 23rd in Podgorica. The event provided participants with a series of AMA sessions by leading ZK technology experts.
The ZK Community Breakfast featured two panels, each showcasing industry guests who shared their vision of the technology, delving into the intricacies of their projects and sharing ideas on the potential applications of ZK.
Guided by moderators Valerie Shieh, Chief Marketing Officer of zkPass, and Alex Mukhin, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Cryptomeria Capital, the panels featured speakers from various ZK projects:
- Bryce Patrick: Protocol Growth from Ethereum Attestation Service
- Andy Guzman: Privacy & Scaling Explorations (PSE)
- Qi Zhou: Founder of EthStorage
- Xiaohang Yu: Core Researcher at Hyper Oracle
- Jesse Rosenblatt: Business Development Manager at Matter Labs (zkSync)
- Edi Sinovčić: Chief Executive Officer of SpaceShard
- Filip Pajić: Research and Development at Scroll
- Milica Vulić: ZK Educator
ZK Community Breakfast was a starting point in the series of ZK Seasons events, dedicated to unveiling the potential of ZK technology by bringing together experts from leading ZK L2 ecosystems, startups, and developers to network and experiment with ZK technology. Cryptomeria Capital expressed gratitude to everyone who participated this year.
Cryptomeria Capital is a crypto fund backed by blockchain industry experts. Their focus is exclusively on ventures, tokens, and projects related to blockchain technology and crypto assets.
Follow Cryptomeria Capital on:
- Metaverse Post x Cryptomeria Capital: Research Partnership
- Singapore may be the next big metaverse and crypto hub, Cryptomeria report suggests
In line with the Trust Project guidelines, please note that the information provided on this page is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as legal, tax, investment, financial, or any other form of advice. It is important to only invest what you can afford to lose and to seek independent financial advice if you have any doubts. For further information, we suggest referring to the terms and conditions as well as the help and support pages provided by the issuer or advertiser. MetaversePost is committed to accurate, unbiased reporting, but market conditions are subject to change without notice.