The Trust Project is a worldwide group of news organizations working to establish transparency standards.
- Let’s have a look at the DeFi news first. The price of the Metaverse has dropped to $40.46 after the recent high of $41.76. Bluechip NFT Index, on the other hand, has seen a price increase, and it’s now trading at 34.04 ETH. Metaverse Land Index is also rising, from 1.84 ETH to 1.99eth.
- Bitcoin continues the upward trend, trading at $21,625.75; it’s seen an impressive 5.71% price increase. On the other hand, major metaverse cryptocurrencies, including Decentraland’s MANA, The Sandbox’s SAND, and ApeCoin, are all in the red.
- The first-ever metaverse gaming platform is in the works. Polium One promises compatibility with various blockchains, a multichain crypto wallet, amazing resolution, and many more. The launch is expected for Q3 2023. However, the platform has already found its critics before its launch, and the company was criticized for the similarity its logo bears to another gaming platform—Nintendo’s GameCube.
- Resolution Games announces $10.5 million in profits in FY 2021, marking the fifth year of turning a profit. The company also announced the acquisition of fellow Scandinavian firm Zenz VR. Resolution Games is known for titles like Demeo, Blaston, and Ultimechs. Kanye West collaborators Vic Mensa and Keyon Christ have launched music NFT. Their new single “Ying Yang Twins” is available on Zora for 0.0888 ETH.
- Reddit is launching a new NFT marketplace. Profile pictures will be available for Redditors and stored in a Reddit wallet; no crypto wallet is needed. In addition, a limited number of Redditors can access at least 90 character designs.
Read related posts:
Any data, text, or other content on this page is provided as general market information and not as investment advice. Past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future results.