Metaverse Daily for July 22: The price of Bluechip NFT Index plummets; KuCoin to open Metaverse office
To improve your local-language experience, sometimes we employ an auto-translation plugin. Please note auto-translation may not be accurate, so read original article for precise information.
Let’s have a look at today’s Metaverse news.
- DeFi news: Metaverse Index prices are on the rise. Up by 1.77%, the token is now trading at $43.90. Meanwhile, the price of the Bluechip NFT Index has plummeted and is down to 20.45 ETH, while yesterday, it was still 33.26 ETH.
- Cryptocurrencies are back in the green. Bitcoin has already made up most of its yesterday’s losses, ether is up by more than 8%, and ApeCoin is again the number one coin by market cap in the metaverse space.
- A new Balenciaga NFT collection gives people a chance to get historical fashion memorabilia. Balenciaga’s former artistic director Lorenzo Riva turned original Cristóbal Balenciaga drawings have been turned into unique tokens.
- Usain Bolt has become a brand ambassador for the move-to-earn platform Step App. The gamified fitness metaverse app just launched a beta version.
- While there are differences between the traditional financial system and the world of cryptocurrencies, the two are more interconnected than one might have thought. Cryptomeria Capital offers a deep dive into the relationship between the crypto-index and the US financial market.
- Crypto exchange KuCoin has been working on a metaverse office, which will go live on July 28. KuCoin is the first company to team up with Ertha Metaverse. The partnership has resulted in a brand new virtual office where people can trade cryptocurrencies and explore live market charts.
Read related posts:
In line with the Trust Project guidelines, please note that the information provided on this page is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as legal, tax, investment, financial, or any other form of advice. It is important to only invest what you can afford to lose and to seek independent financial advice if you have any doubts. For further information, we suggest referring to the terms and conditions as well as the help and support pages provided by the issuer or advertiser. MetaversePost is committed to accurate, unbiased reporting, but market conditions are subject to change without notice.