The Trust Project is a worldwide group of news organizations working to establish transparency standards.
Let’s have a look at today’s Metaverse news.
- DeFi news: Metaverse Index prices are on the rise. Up by 1.77%, the token is now trading at $43.90. Meanwhile, the price of the Bluechip NFT Index has plummeted and is down to 20.45 ETH, while yesterday, it was still 33.26 ETH.
- Cryptocurrencies are back in the green. Bitcoin has already made up most of its yesterday’s losses, ether is up by more than 8%, and ApeCoin is again the number one coin by market cap in the metaverse space.
- A new Balenciaga NFT collection gives people a chance to get historical fashion memorabilia. Balenciaga’s former artistic director Lorenzo Riva turned original Cristóbal Balenciaga drawings have been turned into unique tokens.
- Usain Bolt has become a brand ambassador for the move-to-earn platform Step App. The gamified fitness metaverse app just launched a beta version.
- While there are differences between the traditional financial system and the world of cryptocurrencies, the two are more interconnected than one might have thought. Cryptomeria Capital offers a deep dive into the relationship between the crypto-index and the US financial market.
- Crypto exchange KuCoin has been working on a metaverse office, which will go live on July 28. KuCoin is the first company to team up with Ertha Metaverse. The partnership has resulted in a brand new virtual office where people can trade cryptocurrencies and explore live market charts.
Read related posts:
Any data, text, or other content on this page is provided as general market information and not as investment advice. Past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future results.