The Trust Project is a worldwide group of news organizations working to establish transparency standards.
Let’s have a look at the most recent metaverse news.
- DeFi news: The Metaverse Index has reached the price of $42.21, rising by 4.86% over the last 24 hours. Meanwhile, the cost of the Bluechip NFT Index has dropped from 41.88 ETH to 35.67 ETH.
- Bitcoin is now trading at $22,204.96, having seen a 4.61% uptick in price, while ether’s price increased by nearly 10% and now reaches $1,481.28. Metaverse coins have seen even more impressive price increases, with ApeCoin APE up by 20.04%
- India-based blockchain company 5ire might have reached unicorn status, with a valuation of $1.5 billion following a Series A funding round of $100 million. However, many allege the project is a scam and the news is fake.
- Car manufacturer Kia uses NFTs in its new ad campaign to highlight the uniqueness of the new 2023 Kia Soul. Viewers can spot QR codes in the ad, scan codes, and access NFTs.
- Nike is setting out to launch a wearable AR hoodie. The ‘RTFKT x Nike AR Genesis Hoodie’ uses augmented reality, and the product will hit the shelves later this week.
- The first test of the Otherside Metaverse is behind us. Following the trip into the metaverse attended by 4,500 “voyagers,” Yuga Labs dropped a litepaper about the new metaverse.
Read related posts:
Any data, text, or other content on this page is provided as general market information and not as investment advice. Past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future results.