The Trust Project is a worldwide group of news organizations working to establish transparency standards.
- Let’s have a look at DeFi news, first. The price of the Metaverse index is finally up, and it’s now trading at $36.06, while the price of the Bluechip NFT Index slipped slightly to 34.11 ETH.
- Crypto winter is hard on us all, but it’s eased up today. Cryptos are in the green, bitcoin is up by 2.68% now trading at $19,721.60. Some metaverse cryptocurrencies even reached 30% price increases.
- The k-pop girl band Blackpink has announced their first concert held in the Metaverse, fittingly called “The Virtual.” As part of a collab with the battle-royale multiplayer game PUBG Mobile, a series of 20-minute performances will take place in July.
- Revuto launches Revulution NFTs, non-fungible tokens that guarantee lifetime subscriptions to Spotify and Netflix.
- BlockBar hosts an NFT auction of the rarest whisky in the world. The 1/1 edition NFT of a 50-year-old Karuizawa has a bid price of 69.09 ETH.
- Snapchat is testing AR and is now planning to add NFTs as AR filters. Holders will be able to showcase their collectibles for the world to see.
Read related posts:
Any data, text, or other content on this page is provided as general market information and not as investment advice. Past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future results.