The Metaverse Daily for July 14.
To improve your local-language experience, sometimes we employ an auto-translation plugin. Please note auto-translation may not be accurate, so read original article for precise information.
- Let’s have a look at DeFi news, first. The price of the Metaverse index is finally up, and it’s now trading at $36.06, while the price of the Bluechip NFT Index slipped slightly to 34.11 ETH.
- Crypto winter is hard on us all, but it’s eased up today. Cryptos are in the green, bitcoin is up by 2.68% now trading at $19,721.60. Some metaverse cryptocurrencies even reached 30% price increases.
- The k-pop girl band Blackpink has announced their first concert held in the Metaverse, fittingly called “The Virtual.” As part of a collab with the battle-royale multiplayer game PUBG Mobile, a series of 20-minute performances will take place in July.
- Revuto launches Revulution NFTs, non-fungible tokens that guarantee lifetime subscriptions to Spotify and Netflix.
- BlockBar hosts an NFT auction of the rarest whisky in the world. The 1/1 edition NFT of a 50-year-old Karuizawa has a bid price of 69.09 ETH.
- Snapchat is testing AR and is now planning to add NFTs as AR filters. Holders will be able to showcase their collectibles for the world to see.
Read related posts:
In line with the Trust Project guidelines, please note that the information provided on this page is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as legal, tax, investment, financial, or any other form of advice. It is important to only invest what you can afford to lose and to seek independent financial advice if you have any doubts. For further information, we suggest referring to the terms and conditions as well as the help and support pages provided by the issuer or advertiser. MetaversePost is committed to accurate, unbiased reporting, but market conditions are subject to change without notice.