Vizard: AI Tool for Automated Video Segmentation Tailored for Tiktok and Reels
Vizard is an AI service that automatically cuts long videos for TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube, generating over 10 clips in minutes.
It can also add titles and subtitles. The service is free to try, with a 300-minute limit and 10 projects.
Vizard, an AI-driven platform, offers a solution that identifies and segments engaging moments from longer videos, making them platform-ready for TikTok, Instagram reels, and YouTube Shorts.
This solution uses advanced algorithms to analyse the content of videos and automatically detect the most captivating moments. By doing so, Vizard saves content creators valuable time and effort in manually editing their videos for different social media platforms. Additionally, it ensures that the selected segments are optimized for maximum engagement and reach on each platform.
Features of Vizard
- Automated Video Segmentation: Vizard uses AI to sift through videos and picks out sections it deems to be the most engaging. This is a valuable feature for content creators looking to capitalize on the shorter video format trend prevalent on social media.
- Integrated Subtitles and Titles: The platform not only segments the video but also enhances it by automatically adding a suitable title and subtitles. This feature enhances the accessibility and reach of the video, catering to a global audience that might rely on subtitles for comprehension.
- Manual Selection Option: Understanding that AI might not always align with human intent, Vizard provides an option for users to manually select moments from the video they believe are crucial. This ensures that the final product is a true reflection of the creator’s intent.
- Tested and Verified: An independent test on a 20-minute video in Russian yielded impressive results. Vizard took approximately 10 minutes for analysis and produced 6 clips tailored for three different social platforms. The chosen segments were not only engaging but were also paired with contextually relevant headlines.
Cost and Availability
Vizard offers a free tier that allows users to upload up to 300 minutes of video and create 10 projects. For users requiring more extensive features, there are multiple subscription options available, with the premium tier priced at $32 per month.
In conclusion, Vizard appears to be a promising tool for video content creators seeking to optimize their content for a social media audience. As platforms continue to emphasize shorter, more engaging video content, tools like Vizard that simplify the segmentation process will likely become invaluable assets in a content creator’s toolkit.
- Recently, Singapore-based 1Bstories raised $5.5 million in a round led by Northstar Group. The company, founded by Ravi Hamsa, Anuvrat Rao, and Stacie Chan, aims to develop an AI video creation platform called Vidiofy. The platform uses generative AI to create engaging videos, enabling businesses to create personalized marketing messages and social media clips.
- In July, GlossAI, a Tel Aviv-based startup, has released a generative AI-powered video editing tool that enables users to create real-time highlight reels from long-form videos. The tool is designed for the conference and event industry, aiming to attract last-minute attendees with informative content. GlossAI is a tech partner of MAICON, a conference focused on artificial intelligence marketing, and will use Video AI to turn speaker sessions into active promotions.
- Also, Vimeo is transforming video creation and editing by embracing generative AI. The platform offers AI-powered tools for script generation, recording, and removing disfluencies. It also offers cinematic experiences in 4K, 8K HDR, and Dolby Vision formats. The AI tools will be available as part of Vimeo’s Standard and Pro plans, priced from $20 per month. Adobe’s Firefly and Generative Fill also offer AI-powered features for image creation and editing.
Read more about AI:
Any data, text, or other content on this page is provided as general market information and not as investment advice. Past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future results.
The Trust Project is a worldwide group of news organizations working to establish transparency standards.