Crypto Whales are to meet at Blockchain Life 2023 in Dubai
Dubai, UAE, July 5th, 2023, Chainwire
Influential figures such as heads of global funds, government officials, investors, business owners and promising startups come together in Dubai to shape the future of cryptocurrencies and Web3 at the 11th International Blockchain Life Forum on October 24-25 in Dubai, Festival Arena.
Buy your ticket now at the presale price: blockchain-life.com/asia/en/
The event remains as a meeting point for Crypto Whales, attracting over 7,000 visitors from 120 countries.
Attendees can look forward to informative sessions led by leaders in the crypto industry, innovative expo featuring 100 companies and amazing networking with key decision makers.
Over 80 speakers are going to share their analytics and world-changing ideas.
- H.E. Justin Sun (Founder of TRON)
- Alexander Chehade (General Manager at MENA, Binance)
- Xinxi Wang (Co-Founder and Director of Litecoin Foundation)
- Sergei Khitrov (Founder of Jets.Capital and Listing.Help)
- Carl Runefelt (Crypto Entrepreneur, Founder of CryptoJobs.com)
- Chris MMCrypto (Cryptotrader, Founder of MMCrypto)
- Tone Vays (Trader, Economic Trends Expert and Analyst, ex-VP at JP Morgan Chase)
- Dr. Sameer Al Ansari (CEO of Ras Al Khaimah DAO and ICC, UAE Government)
Hurry up and buy your ticket with 10% discount by promo code MALife10 : blockchain-life.com/asia/en/
In line with the Trust Project guidelines, please note that the information provided on this page is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as legal, tax, investment, financial, or any other form of advice. It is important to only invest what you can afford to lose and to seek independent financial advice if you have any doubts. For further information, we suggest referring to the terms and conditions as well as the help and support pages provided by the issuer or advertiser. MetaversePost is committed to accurate, unbiased reporting, but market conditions are subject to change without notice.