Blockchain Life 2023 Set to Gather Global Crypto Titans in Dubai
To improve your local-language experience, sometimes we employ an auto-translation plugin. Please note auto-translation may not be accurate, so read original article for precise information.
Blockchain Life 2023 hosted on October 24th and 25th, anticipates a staggering influx of more than 7,000 attendees hailing from 120 countries.
Brace yourselves for the grand convergence of cryptocurrency elites at the illustrious Crypto Whales Meeting Point, rebranded as Blockchain Life 2023. The grand event, hosted on October 24th and 25th, anticipates a staggering influx of more than 7,000 attendees hailing from 120 countries.
Set in the opulent backdrop of Dubai, this year’s 11th Blockchain Life Forum promises to be a crucible for global crypto investors, government officials, funds, miners, developers, and promising startups who collectively endeavor to shape the future of cryptocurrencies and Web3.
A lineup of over 80 distinguished speakers, representing some of the most innovative companies worldwide, will be imparting their invaluable insights and groundbreaking concepts.
Notable speakers include:
- Justin Sun, Founder of TRON
- Yat Siu, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman of Animoca Brands
- Dr. Marwan Alzarouni, CEO of Dubai Blockchain Center
- Eowyn Chen, CEO of Trust Wallet
- Sergei Khitrov, Founder of Listing.Help, Jets.Capital, and Blockchain Life
- Paolo Ardoino, Chief Technology Officer of Tether and Bitfinex
- Miriam Kiwan, Vice President at Circle
- Xinxi Wang, Co-Founder of Litecoin Foundation
- Nischal Shetty, CEO of Shardeum and WazirX
- Alexander Chehade, General Manager of Binance
- Fred Thiel, Chairman and CEO of Marathon Digital Holdings
The event is set to showcase a comprehensive array of attractions, including:
- Over 130 prominent companies participating in the expo, including WhatsMiner, Canaan, OKX, KuCoin, Bitmain, Bitdeer, and more.
- Startup Pitch sessions, presided over by Tier-1 funds, with conference attendees as the discerning jury.
- A cutting-edge online application facilitating networking and job opportunities within the crypto industry, aptly named Networking 2.0.
- The much-anticipated Legendary AfterParty hosted at one of the world’s premier clubs.
- The Blockchain Life Awards 2023, one of the largest independent awards ceremonies in the crypto space.
- A wealth of side events coinciding with the event dates.
Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of this extraordinary gathering. Secure your ticket now and join the global leaders and pioneers shaping the future of blockchain and cryptocurrencies in the heart of Dubai.
For more information and ticket purchases, please visit: Blockchain Life 2023 Tickets
In line with the Trust Project guidelines, please note that the information provided on this page is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as legal, tax, investment, financial, or any other form of advice. It is important to only invest what you can afford to lose and to seek independent financial advice if you have any doubts. For further information, we suggest referring to the terms and conditions as well as the help and support pages provided by the issuer or advertiser. MetaversePost is committed to accurate, unbiased reporting, but market conditions are subject to change without notice.