Microsoft Launches Visual ChatGPT to Help You Edit Your Photos
To improve your local-language experience, sometimes we employ an auto-translation plugin. Please note auto-translation may not be accurate, so read original article for precise information.
It connects ChatGPT and a number of Visual Foundation Models to allow image sending and receiving while chatting, allowing users to have a more interactive and engaging conversation experience.
Microsoft has done it again! It has just released its latest invention, visual ChatGPT. This amazing software allows users to cleanly remove any objects directly from photos. Visual ChatGPT is a revolutionary tool that uses AI to generate captions for images, making it easier for people with visual impairments to understand the content. With this new invention, Microsoft is pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with image recognition technology.
Visual ChatGPT connects ChatGPT and a number of Visual Foundation Models to allow image sending and receiving while chatting. This feature allows users to have a more interactive and engaging conversation experience by being able to share images related to the topic they are discussing. It also enhances communication for those who may find it easier to express themselves through visual aids rather than text.
This video shows that it knows that the photo is of a motorcycle, understands where it is, and even correctly determines the color. You can, for example, change the color of this motorcycle. This technology is made possible through the use of artificial intelligence and computer vision algorithms that can recognize objects and their characteristics. This opens up a wide range of possibilities for customization and personalization in various industries.
- ChatGPT is a language model that has been trained on a massive corpus of text and human interactions to generate coherent and grammatically correct responses to a variety of prompts and questions. It is able to control drones and robots by itself, with the integration of libraries from OpenAI and drone interfaces. Microsoft looked into whether ChatGPT could think beyond text and start considering how its actions can affect the physical and virtual world so that it could assist humans with different tasks.
- Meta is creating a new product group focused on generative AI, which will focus on building “creative and expressive tools” and developing “AI personas” that can help people in a variety of ways. Meta is investing in generative AI, but its two AI chatbots, Galactica and Blenderbot, have received negative feedback.
- Elon Musk is reportedly assembling a team to build a ChatGPT rival, and Igor Babuschkin, a former OpenAI employee and ex-senior research engineer at Google’s AI research lab, DeepMind, is joining the team.
Read more related news:
- Microsoft Researchers Propose to Combine ChatGPT and 15 Other AI Models
- Game7 Core Contributor Ronen Kirsh Says Web3 Games Will Serve as the ‘ChatGPT moment for AI’
- GPT-4-Based ChatGPT Outperforms GPT-3 by a Factor of 570
In line with the Trust Project guidelines, please note that the information provided on this page is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as legal, tax, investment, financial, or any other form of advice. It is important to only invest what you can afford to lose and to seek independent financial advice if you have any doubts. For further information, we suggest referring to the terms and conditions as well as the help and support pages provided by the issuer or advertiser. MetaversePost is committed to accurate, unbiased reporting, but market conditions are subject to change without notice.