Fuelarts and Tezos blockchain announce the participants of their web3 acceleration program
By the end of the program, entrepreneurs will have a chance to meet 2,500 investors, invited by Fuelarts and Tezos, and raise funds for their startups.
The Trust Project is a worldwide group of news organizations working to establish transparency standards.
Art and tech-focused investment platform Fuelarts and Tezos blockchain announce the participants of their web3 acceleration program.
The companies collaborated to launch the first-ever program aimed at art and tech startups. After receiving applications from 120 highly-qualified candidates, experts chose ten startups that will participate in the 11-week program. The startups to join the accelerator represent the research and development, GameFi, trading, management, analytics, and artificial intelligence industries.
- AerariumChain provides a SaaS solution to support museums from preservation to crowdfunding through NFTs.
- ArtSquare.io enables fine art collecting.
- CHEYNI is building a Netflix economy platform for collectibles.
- Comic 3.0 develops the next-generation graphics for storytelling in web3.
- Ikonospace is building a new web3 social network that will allow users to display and share artworks online.
- The interactive media platform Kaleido develops a tool to transform how art is shared, owned, and experienced.
- M1X Labs is building a Tezos-based NFT-focused decentralized application.
- Phygital+ develops a no-code AI-powered workspace for art, design, tech, and web3 startups.
- Prompt-Sea provides prompts and digital art by sharing semi-private NFTs.
- Finally, NFT Biennial is developing the world’s first NFT Biennial.
During the program, each startup will follow 12 hours of group workshops and 18 hours of individual mentorship meetings with the accelerator’s experts. The entrepreneurs will learn the best practices to uncover a market fit, refine investment decks, business models, go-to-market strategies, pitch development, and presentation skills. In addition, the team will learn how to integrate Tezos’ blockchain tools into their applications.
“Fuelarts x Tezos Accelerator is created to unite Art+Tech startups and provide them with knowledge and practical tech tools,”said the General Partner at Fuelarts, Denis Belkevich.
By the end of the program, entrepreneurs will have a chance to network and raise funds for their startups. 2,500 investors, including Artist Capital Management, Gemini, Pantera Capital, Princeville Capital, SBI Investment, and Sfermion, will be invited to The Demo Day, organized by Fuelarts and Tezos exclusively for the accelerator’s participants.
Any data, text, or other content on this page is provided as general market information and not as investment advice. Past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future results.