News Report Technology
March 29, 2024

CoinList To Offer 50M XZK Tokens In Mystiko Network Community Sale

In Brief

Mystiko Network’s XZK token is now available for community purchase on CoinList untill 17:00 UTC April 4th.

CoinList To Offer 50M XZK Tokens In Mystiko Network Community Sale

Web3 privacy-focused base layer Mystiko Network (XZK) revealed that its XZK token is now available for community purchase on the cryptocurrency trading platform CoinList at a unit price of $0.15. The sale event is scheduled to conclude at 17:00 UTC on April 4th, with participants having a maximum purchase limit of $3,000.

During the sale, 50,000,000 XZK tokens are available, representing 5% of the overall token supply. The complete token supply for XZK stands at 1,000,000,000 tokens.

According to the lockup and release schedule, a quarter, or 25% of the tokens, will become available after a 75-day period, while the remaining three-quarters, or 75%, will vest gradually over the course of 12 months. The token will be listed on an exchange around June 18th.

Mystiko Network Raises $18M in Seed Funding to Advance Web3 Base Layer Development

Mystiko Network functions as the base layer of Web3, ensuring interoperability, scalability, and privacy by implementing zero-knowledge proof and auditable-zk compliance design. Mystiko Network deployed its V1 mainnet in 2023.

Within one year of its introduction, Mystiko Network V1 has facilitated over $137 million in trading volume, comprising over 226,000 zero-knowledge transactions originating from more than 55,000 unique addresses across various platforms such as Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, and Base.

Within the Mystiko Network, XZK serves as the utility and governance token. The network’s functionality depends on zero-knowledge rollup miners and relayers, so individuals stake XZK tokens to participate. Moreover, XZK tokens are essential for voting on governance matters.

Recently, the project concluded an $18 million seed funding round, with Peak XV Partners leading the investment with participation from Samsung Next, Hashkey, Coinlist, and Naval Ravikant alongside other backers. This funding will be utilized to develop the project further.

Disclaimer

In line with the Trust Project guidelines, please note that the information provided on this page is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as legal, tax, investment, financial, or any other form of advice. It is important to only invest what you can afford to lose and to seek independent financial advice if you have any doubts. For further information, we suggest referring to the terms and conditions as well as the help and support pages provided by the issuer or advertiser. MetaversePost is committed to accurate, unbiased reporting, but market conditions are subject to change without notice.

About The Author

Alisa, a dedicated journalist at the MPost, specializes in cryptocurrency, zero-knowledge proofs, investments, and the expansive realm of Web3. With a keen eye for emerging trends and technologies, she delivers comprehensive coverage to inform and engage readers in the ever-evolving landscape of digital finance.

More articles
Alisa Davidson
Alisa Davidson

Alisa, a dedicated journalist at the MPost, specializes in cryptocurrency, zero-knowledge proofs, investments, and the expansive realm of Web3. With a keen eye for emerging trends and technologies, she delivers comprehensive coverage to inform and engage readers in the ever-evolving landscape of digital finance.

Hot Stories
Join Our Newsletter.
Latest News

The DOGE Frenzy: Analysing Dogecoin’s (DOGE) Recent Surge in Value

The cryptocurrency industry is rapidly expanding, and meme coins are preparing for a significant upswing. Dogecoin (DOGE), ...

Know More

The Evolution of AI-Generated Content in the Metaverse

The emergence of generative AI content is one of the most fascinating developments inside the virtual environment ...

Know More
Join Our Innovative Tech Community
Read More
Read more
Mocaverse Unveils MOCA Tokenomics, Dedicates Over 50% Of Token Supply To Community
Markets News Report Technology
Mocaverse Unveils MOCA Tokenomics, Dedicates Over 50% Of Token Supply To Community
April 12, 2024
Navigating The Headlines On Ripple: XRP Headed for a Big Change?
Stories and Reviews Technology
Navigating The Headlines On Ripple: XRP Headed for a Big Change?
April 12, 2024
Ethereum Foundation Adopts ERC-7621 Draft Along With Basket Token Standard
News Report Technology
Ethereum Foundation Adopts ERC-7621 Draft Along With Basket Token Standard
April 12, 2024
Aelf Incorporates AI Into Its Network, Announces Support For AI Projects Aimed At Blockchain Integration With $50M Fund
Business News Report Technology
Aelf Incorporates AI Into Its Network, Announces Support For AI Projects Aimed At Blockchain Integration With $50M Fund
April 12, 2024