Binance Academy offers a metaverse course that begins on January 12 and ends on January 21.
Upon completing the tasks, students of the course can share a prize of up to 50,000 BUSD.
The Trust Project is a worldwide group of news organizations working to establish transparency standards.
Binance Academy has announced a Metaverse Study Week that begins on January 12 and ends on January 21. By reading Binance Academy articles and completing tasks, registered Binance users can earn up to 50,000 BUSD worth of rewards.
The educational initiative has six missions to complete to share the prize:
- Learn about what the metaverse is and how the virtual world is intertwined in the spaces of crypto, finance, work, social media, and gaming.
- Read five Binance Academy papers on how NFTs, blockchain games, and crypto payments are all part of the metaverse.
- Read five intermediate-level articles related to blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
- Read at least one crypto- and blockchain-related Binance Academy article daily for at least five days a week.
- Read a Binance article published in December 2022 or January 2023 to keep up with the latest developments in the industry.
- Complete the entire Web3 and Metaverse course in Academy Courses.
The world’s top crypto exchange has accumulated a lot of information related to Web3, aiming to teach the audience the following topics: altcoins, Binance, Bitcoin, blockchain, consensus, cryptography, DeFi, economics, essentials, Ethereum, history, metaverse, mining, NFTs, privacy, security, tech, technical analysis, trading, and tutorials.
Binance began sharing educational material in 2018 and currently has 447 articles. The crypto company is actively educating the public for free to encourage wider crypto and blockchain adoption.
Last summer, former CEO of Twitter Jack Dorsey and rapper Jay-Z collaborated to launch a free financial educational program, “The Bitcoin Academy.” The academy seeks to educate various communities on finance and crypto and offers physical and digital classes.
Any data, text, or other content on this page is provided as general market information and not as investment advice. Past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future results.