Bluelight.inc is Getting Released on the Mainnet
To improve your local-language experience, sometimes we employ an auto-translation plugin. Please note auto-translation may not be accurate, so read original article for precise information.
Bluelight.inc is finally being released on the BNB Chain Mainnet! Starting from November 14th, players will be able to access the Open beta version of the game on Mainnet, earn great rewards and $KALE, and have their progress saved forever.
What is Bluelight.inc?
In the blockchain game Bluelight.inc, users can construct a virtual startup from the ground up. With its two interesting modes—the Collectible Card Game (CCG) mode for project completion and the Tycoon mode for office management—the game not only offers a fun way to engage in strategic thinking but also teaches important lessons about business development. Inspired by the Take My Muffin adult cartoon, Bluelight.inc delivers a dynamic mix of challenging tasks, clever humor, and visually stunning graphics.
Even though the Testnet’s Open Beta phase is almost over, anyone can sign up and begin playing for free. The exciting news is that Bluelight.inc is currently being listed on the Epic Games Store, which is a critical step towards the platform’s wider acceptance. This listing has the potential to increase the game’s popularity by introducing it to thousands of WEB 2.0 and WEB 3.0 players and generating interest in this unique card game with a startup theme.
Milestones passed in 2023
In the year 2023, Bluelight.inc has taken significant strides toward its public release:
- The road to implementing fully functional game mechanics has been cleared by the successful completion of both the Closed Alpha and Open Alpha phases.
- Together with community involvement during the private Alpha phase, the Bug Contest allowed developers to resolve code conflicts, improve the gameplay, and make well-informed choices about future updates.
- A shift in focus towards the Collectible Card Game was decided upon, foregoing the development of the Tycoon mode. This strategic move aims to engage players in the most challenging and captivating aspect of the gameplay.
- Ahead are exciting partnerships and cryptocurrency and blockchain ventures that Bluelight.inc is exploring to jointly shape the future of WEB 3.0 gaming with prominent NFT artists. The group is currently looking into possible collaborations.
- The public’s vast feedback, especially from the crypto community and early adopters on social media, has greatly increased Bluelight’s online visibility. These tips have really helped to improve the overall gaming experience.
What’s inside the Open Beta on Mainnet?
The Open Beta on Mainnet has preserved the majority of changes made for Open Beta on Testnet. These improvements include:
- Renewed map
- Refined UX and menu.
- Game progress is now saved forever and synced with the server.
- The Shop allows players to purchase character cards, discount packs and furniture – everything to enhance their experience.
- New game mechanics: players will be able to purchase characters and add them to card packs, and arrange office furniture. Note that placement of stuff in the Tycoon mode will not be reflected in the Collectible card game, so users may simply exhibit the most beautiful items in their virtual space.
What does the switch to the Mainnet mean?
Switching to the Mainnet has a few perks.
First of all, note that due to the blockchain’s transition from Testnet to Mainnet, all of your game progress will be lost. Your game progress will now, however, be permanently saved.
Second, switching to the Mainnet means that you will have access to $KALE – the native token that fuels in-game trading (in the Shop and later – in the Marketplace) and will also serve as a reward. It will be accessible in both BEP-20 and ERC-20 networks, and is traded on Cryptology in the KALE/USDT pair.
Prior to the launch of Open Beta on the Mainnet, Season 00 with leaderboards and special prizes will last until December 3rd. So if you still want to participate and get a chance to win precious rewards, you’ve got less than a month left!
Also, Bluelight.inc will release its teaser clip to enlighten the community on the game concept and get everyone acquainted with San Crypto and Dealan’s dream team. The video is coming out soon, don’t miss it!
In line with the Trust Project guidelines, please note that the information provided on this page is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as legal, tax, investment, financial, or any other form of advice. It is important to only invest what you can afford to lose and to seek independent financial advice if you have any doubts. For further information, we suggest referring to the terms and conditions as well as the help and support pages provided by the issuer or advertiser. MetaversePost is committed to accurate, unbiased reporting, but market conditions are subject to change without notice.